1.1 Curricular Planning and Implementation
1. The Institution ensures effective curriculum delivery through a well planned and Documented Process.
2. The Institution Adheres to the Academic Calendar including for the conduct of CIE
3. Details of Teachers Participation in Academic Bodies.
1.2 Academic Flexibility
1. Percentage of Programs in which Choice-Based Credit System/Elective Core System has been implemented.
- UG Syllabus (CBCS)
- PG Syllabus (CBCS)
1.3.1 Cross-Cutting Issues
1.3.2 Curriculum Enrichment.
1.4 Feedback System
1.1.3. Teachers Participation in BOS, Paper Setting and Central Evaluation
1.2.1. (1) CBCS Notification
(2) CBCS Syllabus 2016-17 (B A)
(3) CBCS Syllabus 2016-17 (B. Com)
(4) CBCS Syllabus 2016-17 (M. Com)
(5) CBCS Syllabus 2019-20 (M .Com)
1.3.2. Syllabus for Project work (M. Com)
Syllabus for Project work (BA Sociology)
1.3.3. Project Work (M Com)
1.4.1. Feedback Sample Copies( Student and Alumni)
1.4.2. Feedback Action taken report